Thursday, June 5, 2008

An April Fool's Proposal

I thought his proposal was an April fool's joke, but it turned out Austin wasn't kidding. So, I happily said, "yes!"

Supposedly, every couple is unique in their own way. If that is the case, why do so many weddings seem so cookie cutter? The goal for my wedding is to customize all the major elements, so that our wedding looks, feels, smells, and tastes like...well, us. (And, a blog is a fun way to record the wedding planning process.)

So, where to start? Abbey, my unofficial wedding planner and dear friend, suggested that I make a decision about my invitations early on as the invitations will set the tone for the entire wedding.

Next up: custom made wedding invitations

2 comments:

swei668 said...

I'm sure this is the most smartest thing Austin did in his entire life. I'm also sure your wedding will be the best and unique.
Congradulations & Best Wishes.

Abbey said...

God, I am so smart.